Statement of Faith
We believe in:
• One True and Living God who is the Eternal, Self-
• We believe in the virgin birth, sinless life, miraculous ministry, substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, triumphant ascension and abiding intercession of the Lord Jesus Christ and in his personal, visible, bodily return in power and glory as the hope of all believers.
• We believe in the fall of man, who was created pure and eternal, but voluntarily chose to disobey God thereby severing the original relationship.
• We believe in salvation through faith in Jesus Christ, who, according to the scriptures, died for our sins, was buried and was raised from the dead on the third day, and that through His blood we have redemption, forgiveness and restoration of the relationship with God.
• The authority of the Bible (Old & New Testaments excluding the Apocrypha) as the inspired and infallible Word of God. The application of truth to everyday living.
• We believe that all who repent and believe in Christ as Lord and Saviour are commanded to be baptised by immersion in water.
• The principle of Covenant relationships and unity.
• Servanthood of all leaders and members, manifest through community work and service.
• The presence, power and gifts of the Holy Spirit for every believer.
• The bodily resurrection of all who believe in Jesus Christ and accept him as Lord.
• Regular participation of all believers in the act of communion (breaking of bread).
• Divine healing and deliverance through the laying on of hands.
• Missions as an outward focus and manifestation of belief.
• The value of the local church, working in partnership with and accountable to the local community.